Monday, December 1, 2008

Tis the season

Photobucket

So, I took a little blogging break to enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday. I hope everyone had a great holiday and got a chance to be with those that matter most. I spent thanksgiving in Brooklyn this year. I got the chance to hit up a bunch of my peeps and definitely got my fill of wine, turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, green beans, etc., etc. I actually ran into one of my homies that I haven't seen in about five years which was really dope. Big Ups to Bed Stuy Brooklyn for holding me down this year.

The only let-down was the fact that I was too lazy/drunk to get up and capitalize on the black Friday sales. As I was driving back to the house Friday morning heads were already lining up to get their super consumer in action. I tried to get out to the stores on Saturday but it was more or less a fucking joke. All of the sales were a fond memory and all of the good stuff was SOLD OUT!!!!

Lesson learned: If you wanna take advantage of the Black Friday sales don't go out Thanksgiving night and get hammered with your dearest friends.

So, Thanksgiving has come and gone but the winter holidays are right around the corner. If you're a procrastinator like the kid then you haven't even started shopping for your friends and family either. Time to crank it up a notch and start copping.

No comments: