Friday, June 26, 2009

Live Your Life Off The Wall!!!!

Photobucket

The world lost one of it's dearest and brightest yesterday evening. Michael Joseph Jackson AKA the King of POP died yesterday of a heart attack at the age of 50. I for one was crazy shocked and have been deeply saddened by this news. I couldn't half sleep last night and was up watching CNN along with MJ videos all night. I really can't believe he's gone.

They say death comes in 3's and with the loss of Ed McMahon and Farrah Fawcett I would have never guessed Michael would be the one to take the 3rd slot. Michael had a major influence and impact on our culture for a span of 30 years. It's important that now we try and celebrate his life and music and remember his legacy.

People...this just goes to show you that you can be here today and hell, not be gone tomorrow but be gone today!!! Live your life to the fullest with no regrets. Do not put off what you can do today for tomorrow if it's important!!! You may never get the chance to make it happen!! Why work all the time and be on earth and not do the things you enjoy. Do what makes you happy, enjoy your life. As long as you're being responsible while having a good time and handling your day to day business, live and let live. I want to know if I go tomorrow, I went knowing I lived life to my fullest and how I wanted to live...not how others think I should have lived.

SO, since it's Friday, we're interupting our best groups in hip-hop video flashback series to celebrate the life and times of Mike Jack>

He was the best that ever did it!!! PERIOD!!!

R.I.P Michael Joseph Jackson

No comments: