Tuesday, April 7, 2009

North Carolina!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

If you're a die hard basketball fan like the kid then you stayed up last nite to watch the University of North Carolina Tar heels serve the Michigan State University Spartans a healthy plate of HUMBLE PIE!!!

Photobucket

I have been a fan of UNC basketball since I discovered that's where my man MJ got his weight up before transitioning to the NBA. Needless to say I was SUPER HYPED that my squad got another blowout victory and added another NCAA championship to their collection.

Yesterday's win solidified UNC as having the most NCAA basketball championship wins. Apologies go out to Duke and UCLA cuz they're right there. Just remember that next season you guys will get another chance to make a run for the chip.

Photobucket

To all the fans, do me a favor and check out this article over at the ESPN website.

No comments: