Monday, November 24, 2008

HBO Season Finales

Last nite I watched season finales for 2 of my HBO favs, (Entourage and True Blood) and both the season finales were dope.

Photobucket

I was super skeptical about True Blood when it first came out. I'm like how is HBO gonna go from The Sopranos and The Wire to some fake ass vampire love story nonsense. I was ready to count True Blood out of the game without as much as a glimpse of what the series had to offer. I should have known better cuz 6 feet under was the jump. By chance I ended up watching the premier episode on a random Wednesday evening and ever since I've been hooked like Jason Stackhouse after his first hit of "V". Well written, thoroughly developed characters and various plot twists are what make this show iller than those other network vampire shows (not to mention the fact that HBO goes no holds barred when it comes to the sex and violence). Def looking forward to what the next season has in store.

Photobucket

Now I've been in love with Entourage since day one. Vince + E + Drama + Turtle and the infamous Ari Gold = Winning Combination. I can't stand watching new episodes on nights other than Sunday or OnDemand. I have to make it a point to be in the house Sunday nights at 10 PM to witness what's good with Vinny Chase and his homies. I'm just tight that I have to wait until August to re-up on a new season of the exploits of the boys from Queens. Thank God they have the past seasons episodes on DVD.

No comments: